Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Leggings, Crop Tops and After-Thoughts!

Hi Love Bugs!!

Ok, Random Blog talking about "That $h!# I DON'T LIKE!" LOL!!! (Which should have indeed been the Title...but I was Being a good girl this morning! :-D

Anywho, i wanted to talk about these trends that every woman simply shouldn't wear. YES this is my opinion. YES you can go out in Public, where people and innocent children and small animals have to see you in WHATEVER you want to! I CAN'T STOP YOU!! I Know I Cant. BUT I can state my OPINION...Can't I?? YES!! (Its a democracy ya' know! As I Laugh under my breath...lol!!)

SO!!! Let's Start with the Leggings. For those who know me, you already know my General View on Leggings. For ONE the are NOT PANTS!!! This Garment should almost be thought of as an accessory. Something to make that Shorter then short Dress appropriate or Make that Tunic Length Top Acceptable. BUT there are other Factors we need to take in mind...like Body Shape, Fit and SHEERNESS!!! (Yes, I capitalized and Highlighted that last work and put that bad boy in BOLD lettering cause im SO SERIOUS!!!) 

ON TO THE VISUALS!!! (YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!)

My First Question is do you (And by "you" I Mean violators of this hannis crime!!!) have friends in your life?? Family who cares??? Co-Workers who actually like you? I know yall' are like "Stephanie?? Why The Silly Questions?? Of Course I do!!!" Well if they are NOT telling you that you look a MESS in those leggings, they might not be the best people in your life...Im just Sayin...

Seriously...THIS (Look at the Picture Below...WAIT....Breathe....Ok. Now Look) IS A HOT SMOLDERING MESS!!!)

At Work too?? No!!!!!!  Photo Link )

I Am NOT responsible for ant Permanent Damage or Bad Dreams in Relation to Viewing this Photo)





Photo From: Photo Link
                                                                                                                                                                        This Next Pic, Of which I would like to name "The Purple People Eater"m is how we SHOULDN'T Wear Leggings! A Short Shirt is bad enough, but tucking it in and adding a Belt??? I'm Completely confused!!! Well I'm NOT because She OBVIOUSLY is proud " of the 2 Hams Stuck down in back of her Pants" (Comedian  Reference) I wish Ladies as a whole would understand that you don't have to show off Every thing you have to be Sexy! 







 And that Negative, Mannish Attention you get (And Graciously Accept) only makes it harder for Men (Or woman) To respect us and take us seriously! The clothing we wear, weather we like it or not, really makes a difference in how people perceive us! Is it Fair???? Yes and No. If you look as if you don't care about you appearance, People are going to think...well you don't care. Then the assumptions come in (The not fair part) that you are un-organized, lazy, un-kept...you get my drift. When we show too much, it looks like were DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION. Sorry...the Truth hurts huh? 



 Photo Link
Ok...so You decided to wear the leggings anyway....with a shorter top. Ok, Everything I Wrote Above meant NOTHING to you. Its ok. I Get it. BUT DAMMIT cant you AT LEAST make sure they are thick enough where when the Sun or Bright light catches your better (Or not so Better...) Half that we CANT SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH THEM???? UGH!!!  Really??? I've seen it all. Ive seen bright pink thongs, Floral granny panties...NO panties. I'M SO OVER IT!!! 

Grab a GOOD Friend and have her shine a light towards you or something For Gods Sake!









And here is my Honorable Mention. The Crop Top phase ISN'T FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!
I Don't want to even go into to this...its probably another Blog Post all together.  But Here are some GREAT examples on why you MUST know your body and its limitations. 

Photo Link
Photo Link



Moral or the Story, If you Wear your leggings like This, You will be a Put together Diva and i WILL be Sooo Proud of you!!!! (I JUST Shed a Tear!!!)

Ding DING DIINNGGGG!!!! Pic Source





But if you Continue to Wear them the ways i said NOT to wear them above..Peggy Bundy will be SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!



Love Yall!! Pass this on to a friend!!! (LMBO!!!)

xoxo

~Stephanie, Fashion Diva!


No comments:

Post a Comment