Thursday, January 31, 2013

Felt Vintage yesterday...

I would love to have taken an ootd pic...but nothing would go right after comming home from a hard days work last night ::sighs::...It took 8 tries to record my ootd for my YouTube channel. When I finally got a decent recording...i was too too tired to deal anymore and said "Im done." Lol...but I did manage to get a few accesorie pictures...so I created this collage. I live the scarf and it rich fringe and tonal pinkish and olivr tones. The gold oval hoops are a staple in my accesorie collection...specially when I need something...but not too much. I have had those Comfort View shoes for a minuit now...but they are my new favorite casual flat!! They added a classic vintage feel but still remaines understated and neutral. Hope u go visit my YT page and see the whole outfit!
Talk to yall soon!
Xoxo 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment