Friday, February 1, 2013

My New SNS Nails! Love them so far...

Soooooooo.... I Got my nails done today after work today. I Originally was just going to get my Old Set Removed and get another Gel Set put on. I was telling the lady that for some reason the Gels (Not the nail itself...but the overlay) was still chipping more then I wanted and I was wondering if maybe I needed a thicker Coat of gel on top of the polish. She recommended that I try a Newer Nail Treatment over my Real Nails (Thank God I still retained some length when she removed the gel nails! ) Of course i was intrigued and said SURE! (lol!) These are called SNS Nails...they put a sealant of some sort on your nails and dip your (real) nails into the powder. They repeat this step several times and then file and shape as desired. Then She put on a VERY quickly drying top coal and WA-LA!!!Let Dry for  5 mins your done! I LOVE them so far!!!! So Imma update with yall in a week or so to see how they hold up cause I work in retail and use my hands a lot!

I LOVE the Look so far! I got a Peach color and you probably cant tell by the picture, but they have faint little sparkles through out the nail...(Im not a huge fan of the Glitter nails...but to each there own! :)

Let me know what you think yall!

XOXO
Steph


Oh!! Heres a Video from the company who created this Nail Tecnique 



1 comment: