Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Hunt For Cute Flats Continues....


SSOTD: (Shopping Spotlight of the Day!) Here are some Pretty Cute n Comphy Flats that I Bought from Target today! They were $19.99 and they are from the spring collection, so no sale for now! lol! But since I wear a size 11...I went ahead and scooped them up NOW! lol! So heres the Who, whats, and When's of it all!

Like I Said, the Spring Collection is Really being shopped now! Specially with all the Guest Desighners Like Prabal Gurung for Target, who has some AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE Selections for the High-Fashion Diva's who are on a Budget!!! I Mean Who could resist these Adorable, Yet Edgy Flats???  

But Yea... GO TO TARGET NOW!!!
Well...I mean...when there open...There Closed here..Err....Whateva!! JUST GOOO When you Can! LOL!
Love Hugz and Kisses to you all!!!
xoxo
~Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment